Frequently Asked Questions
To proceed get to the lesson, click one of our modules. Inside the modules you will the video lessons, quizzes, notes and final exam. To proceed to the next lesson, simply click COMPLETE button and click the next arrow to proceed.
To access the documentation to our website. Click here
In login area you will see a LOST PASSWORD text, click that one and enter your valid email address to request new password. For complete guide, click here
Your account is pending for approval because we manually check your uploaded receipts. Accounts approval will take 1 to 4 hours to process depending on your payment status. Accounts submitted past midnight will be check the following day 8am.
You have to uploaded what is asked on the receipt checkpoint.
Below is the breakdown:
- Module 1 and 2 – The receipt needed here is the Downpayment which is 2500, the USB fee which is 1000, and the Online Module which is 2500. A total of 6,000 all in all.
- Module 3 – The receipt needed here is the Seminar Fees which cost 3,000 pesos.
- Module 4 – The receipt needed here is Book Fees which cost 3,500 pesos and partial payment of tuition fees of 10,000
- Module 5 – The receipt needed here is your operations fees and partial payment of tuition fees
- Module 6 – The receipt needed here is your operations fees, panel fee which is 5,000, and full payment of tuition fees.
To check our payment guide. Click here
You can pay directly to your area coordinator or you can use Gcash. Instruction for payment is present in receipt checkpoints.
Your account is valid for 1 year. After 1 year, you may request an account restoration if you want to look back on the lessons, quizzes, notes and exams. (This is subject for approval, as the program takes only 1 year or less except for those re-enrollees).